Sunday, July 10, 2011

my wish list

Its not that I cannot go and buy all these things right now...its just that I have other things to buy...thats how things work, right. You have baby things, you have swimming lessons, emergencies and impromptu trips to places around Hanoi. All of which results in me NOT indulging in what I have to get...and that list has grown and grown. Now I have decided to get a credit card just to take care of all of the below listed things, once and for all. I know, I know. Drastic. But if I do not do this, I will never, AND I mean NEVER, get around to buying all this...at least not in the next 2 years....so here goes.
  1. a good cellphone: an HTC touch
  2. clothes: dozens and dozens of dresses, tights and shoes - flats, slippers and heels...everything
  3. rings - i love wearing huge rings on my fingers and I seem to have lost all of them
  4. get my hair styled and colored in a nice salon
  5. a pedi, mani and a face massage and the works - you will not believe the courage you require to walk into a salon here in Hanoi...you never know what they will end up doing to you and what they will use. So maybe, for this , I have to wait until I go back to Delhi
  6. a lovely expensive big bag- with studs and leather / crocodile skin- man, are they expensive
  7. i lost my ipod and my sony usb cum player...so need music on the go...
  8. I have a mac...from my office...its mine as long as I stay in the job...obv...but i want one...of my own!!!SO i can have the freedom to quit...hehee...sounds like I work because i have a mac...maybe true.
  9. buy more and more books...well...let me clarify...its very difficult to get english novels here...sorry..let me rephrase...its very difficult to get anything english here..Hence my yearning for some good reading material
  10. Lasik surgery (and in Hanoi, its cheap- only 13 million for both eyes. And oh, 13 million is the denomination here and it converts to 637USD ONLY)- I do not have very poor eyesight, but i fear I am getting there - My head and eyes have started hurting regularly and I fear I might become one of those people with huge bottle glasses
  11. going to the james blunt concert in Shanghai...I know he is a whiner and is always singing depressing songs.. and he's so so gay...but hate me for it...I like him..so would love to go.(Note: my dream is to go to a Linkin park concert...but do not know of any upcoming ones in Asia)
  12. AND finally, the energy that i had when i was just a few years younger...like 26-27.Okey, just one night on the town...after i have slept the whole day, or spent it relaxing , alone. AND, then , i have the night all to me...AND I know I will have to energy and stamina to drink up all night...

I know some things cannot be bought...Can only be wished for...Love, care and yearning ...to be better!!!!!

1 comment: